16 Eye-catching layered hairstyles for medium length hair – hairstyles, hair models, hair model, simple hairstyles
Are you afraid of cutting your hair really short and you don’t like hair that is too long? Then here is the answer: middle layer hairstyles will make you look super cool. Medium means that it is not too short and not too long. The best way to spice up medium length hairstyles is to add layers to give your hair more volume. Style your hair in good colors, which are shown in this article below for the best selection.
Layered hairstyles for medium length hair
Look elegant with short to medium layers when they fall on your shoulders. You don’t have to worry about hairstyles / wigs that match your face shape, because in most cases they look good on any face shape and work well on any hair type, whether curly, straight, fine or thick. to make hair styling easier by increasing the volume of your hair and making it appear more detailed. Layers have saved you the hassle of trimming or longing your hair because you no longer need layered hairstyles / wigs. If you’re wondering how to layer your hair then this is exactly what this article is about and a variety of optional hairstyles to try for absolute beauty.
1. Socialite from Gabor
layered hairstyles for medium length hair for oval faces
Socialite from Gabor
This is really amazing, look how beautiful she looks with those layers that play with her face and shoulders. The shorter layers, which are a bit straight, mix with the middle layers, which are just to look fantastic. If you now have one, this hairstyle will fit your face even better. If you’re amazed at the way it looks, try this hairstyle on your natural hair by following the steps below;
- Start with clean, dry hair; Use a diffuser to blow dry your hair. When you are sure that the hair is completely dry, split the top half into two sections.
- Curl the hair; Use a one and a half curling iron to curl the hair from the middle to the ends. Leave the curls on the ends for a few seconds so the curls appear as in the picture. Get thick sections of hair and bend over until you have your whole head done.
- Pay more attention to the curls; Watch out for the bangs in the front and try rolling them off your face so you can get the look of this lady in the picture.
- Scrunch to break the curls; To make the curls look better, scrub a little and finish with a light hold spray to make the curls look even more stunning.
- The wig has a pre-cut lace front that is ready to wear and allows styling from the face. You therefore have a variety of styling options that also create the look of a natural hair.
- It’s made of synthetic hair and detailed with layered curls that go up to the shoulders at the front and under the shoulders at the back.
- It also has a monofilament top that gives you more styling options; your hair will achieve that forward movement and look of natural hair to spice up your look.
- It comes with a cap of thin stretch material that can be customized to make your head look any shape or comfortable.
- Invest in a good haircut; The best way to have amazing hair is to cut or trim it, this will help your hair grow a lot faster and will remove any split ends, which will make your hair very neat.
- Wash your hair with the best shampoo; Keeping your hair clean is the most important thing you need to know about hair. Anyone can wash them, but the question is how well do you wash your hair? Try a high quality shampoo, Pura d’or Hair Loss Prevention Premium Organic Shampoo, Brown and Blue, 16 Fluid Ounce is a multifunctional shampoo that prevents hair loss, it even supports healthy hair growth and increases volume so you don’t go wrong can do it.
- Use a conditioner that suits your hair type; There are different conditioners for different hair types, so be sharp for best results when choosing a hair conditioner. There is no point in applying a curler hair conditioner to straight hair. Apply TRESemme Flawless Curls Vitamin B1 Curl moisturizing conditioner and treatment for curly hair. It keeps curls soft without weight and keeps your curly hair in shape.
- Use your finger to unravel the wig. For curly wigs, it’s always best to use your fingers to remove an inaccessible tangle rather than using a wig comb or brush, as it will destroy the wig and won’t keep it in its original shape.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash the wig; Pour a little shampoo into your hands and gently massage it into the wig, but remember not to wash the wig every day. Always use a shampoo for particularly synthetic curly wigs such as wig shampoo and lusterizer set to take good care of your wig. .
- Spray the wig on conditioner with a spray; Since washing the wig is not a good thing, it is also advisable to condition the wig often. Suitable for a good spray and conditioner. I recommend the ON Organic Natural Premium Oil Free Weave & Wig Trio Set (CONDITIONER AND DETANGLER) to use that keeps your wig on order.
2. Kassandra of Illusion
layered hairstyles for medium length hair for girls
Cassandra from Illusion
3. Bree by Noriko
layered hairstyles for medium length, cute hair
Bree by Noriko
Medium length won’t leave you worried or wondering if it will look good on your face shape. Instead, it will just look fabulous on any face shape. The detail of the layers allows the entire look to breathe. The lady in the picture above has one long Face and if you are not sure you will agree that she looked wonderful with the hairstyle / wig. If you’ve fallen in love with the hairstyle, you can try these steps on your natural hair;
- Wash the hair with your favorite shampoo; If you need your hair perfect after styling the best style to achieve your goal, you need to clean your hair first, then choose a shampoo that suits your hair type, length, and finish with conditioning to keep hair on order.
- Apply a thickening spray to the hair; Do not dry your hair completely before applying the styling lotion. In this case, you will apply a thickening spray to pour it well into every strand of hair. Avoid leaving your hair as a dump.
- Blow dry with your finger; In order to limit the breakage of the hair and still remain clean, you have to run your fingers through the hair when blow-drying. This way you get the moisture in your hair.
- Smooth with a round brush; For a sleek look, brush your hair with a round brush.
- Apply hairspray; You can now spray your hair with a medium hold spray for firm hold during the day and for texture.
- The wig is made of synthetic hair and comes with long layers that extend to the shoulders.
- It is made with a traditional cap construction that makes the wig durable and helps keep it in its original shape, keeping the style all day long.
- It has adjustable draw straps that allow you to adapt to any size that fits you perfectly and to keep you comfortable all day long.
- It also features hydrant root colors, at the root of the wig there is an exploration of a variety of colors that will give the wig an entire illusion of natural hair.
- Avoid brushing your hair too much; Keeping your hair clean doesn’t mean you should brush it over and over again. Brushing your hair twice a day is enough to keep your hair clean all day. So protect your hair by not brushing your hair too often.
- Do not dye hair; For all women who love to add color to their hair, it is advisable to let your hair breathe from time to time. What I mean is sometimes removing the dye as it will make your hair dry and harder care for makes.
- Try to style your hair naturally; There are many dangers that come with styling your hair with heat tools like blow dryers, curling irons, irons, hot rollers you name it. These tools produce too much heat, which can be dangerous for your hair, so styling your hair naturally is a safer way to hold your hair.
- Eat healthy food to have healthy hair; Hair needs a lot of proteins and vitamins to have good looking hair that is always rich in proteins and vitamins. These nutrients make your hair stronger, faster, and repair worn hair tissues.
- Use proper care wig products; Applying hair products to your synthetic wig will be very dangerous for your wig. This includes conditioners, sprays, and other products that you apply to your wig. Try the Palmers Olive Oil Hair Conditioner Spray – 5.1 Oz. It helps condition and keep your wig perfect all day long.
- Use a wide toothed comb to comb the wig; Avoid narrow toothbrushes to comb your wig. This will only destroy the wig fibers, so they don’t fall off every time you brush the wig, use a wide toothed comb.
- Hold the wig on a stand; Always keep your wig on a stand when you remove it. Remember to hang them on a stand instead of dropping them anywhere.
4. Merle by Vivica Fox
layered hairstyles for medium length black hair
Merle by Vivica Fox
5. Julia by Jon Renau
layered hairstyles for medium length, thick hair
Julia by Jon Renau
HOW TO STYLE;
Let everyone who spins look at you with this brown, medium length hairstyle. The way the hair is separated in the middle of this hairstyle leaves a lot of space to pony add that makes your long face look much tighter. If you have thick hair and a long face shape, this wig will look even nicer. You don’t have to waste too much time styling as it is very easy to style. Experiment with how easy it is to style it with these steps. Only on natural hair;
- Apply a styling product to clean hair. Choose the best styling product with your hair. Make sure you don’t apply any thickening cream or lotion if you have naturally thick hair because it’s better suited for thin or fine hair. Simply apply a styling product.
- Apply dye to the hair; for the beautiful brown color, you can apply color if your hair is naturally black or blonde. Make sure to only apply to strands of hair and not to the scalp.
- Grab your hair dryer. To dry the hair completely, take the blow dryer and blow dry it. Repeat the process through the sections until it is completely dry.
- Smooth with a flat iron; Use a flat iron to straighten hair and fold the ends over as they appear in the picture.
- It is a classic synthetic hair wig with longer layers on the back and shorter layers on the front to increase the volume of the wig.
- It has a monofilament option that gives the appearance of natural growth and allows you to split hair in whatever direction you want.
- It also comes with an elegant lace at the front, this makes it almost impossible for anyone to recognize that you are wearing a wig, as the lace even gives the alternative to the style away from the face.
- Always apply styling products that do not contain alcohol. try to use alcohol-free products as much as possible so that you can prevent your hair from becoming dry and damaged. For impressive Results try L’Oreal Paris EverStyle Strong Hold Styling Spray, alcohol free, 8.5 ounces because it holds and adds endless shine to your hair.
- The less you wash, the better you look; Washing your hair daily is not the best way to keep your hair clean because it makes your scalp dry and your hair growth stunted. It is only safe to wash your hair only twice a week.
- Try to let your hair air dry. Air-drying your hair is very good for your hair, even if it takes far too long, if you don’t have enough time to air-dry your hair, you can blow-dry it until about 70% the moisture is gone and let the remaining 30% air dry.
- Treat your hair. now and then it is good to take care of your hair. This will help make your hair really smooth and soft. One of the best deep conditioners I recommend you use is Sofn’free GroHealthy Milk Protein & Olive Oil Really Deep Conditioning Treatment (16oz) (package sealed.) This hair treatment repairs heat damaged hair, treats dry hair and stops hair breakage. It also promotes hair growth.
- Knowing how to comb your wig; To keep your wig free from tangles, use a wide toothed comb to comb your wig to make it straight. Start combing from the ends, then from the middle, and finally from the crown. I recommend that you buy this special comb from the Diane Ionic Extra Wide Comb with Handle # 7113 will surely work perfectly for you.
- Avoid heat tools; Use blow dryers to dry your wig or iron to straighten your wig, more harm than good to your wig. You must therefore let your wig air dry whenever you choose to wash it.
- Store the wig on a wig stand. Carefully place the wig on a wig stand to ensure that the wig hair does not curl or lose its shape.
- It is only safe to wash the wig after 25 times ; Just like natural hair, wigs need to be treated like your natural hair. Never wash your wig daily, it will only be weak and in the long run its ends will lose shape.
6. Alysa by Henry Margu
layered hairstyles for medium length hair for long faces
Alysa from Henry Margu
Layered hairstyles for medium length hair for long faces
7. Julia by Jon Renau
layered hairstyles for medium length hair for women over 40
Julia by Jon Renau
If you are over forty and love to be trendy and stylish at the same time, it is very possible that you only need to choose a hairstyle / wig that does not make your age too determined and not too girlish. Now I know you’re wondering how to do that, doesn’t the lady in the picture look stunning? You can also look like them if you follow this article closely. Reduce the age and try this hairstyle because it is very easy to style. Just follow these steps when you get their look on your natural hair want;
- Comb your hair before washing; Before you think about washing your hair, comb the hair to remove tangles or knots in the hair, making the styling process a lot faster.
- Blow dry the hair with a paddle brush. Use the paddle brush until the hair is about 80% dry. Make sure you don’t bring the blow dryer close to the scalp so the hair is not damaged by the heat from the blow dryer.
- Draw the hair with a round brush; For a slightly more freaky look, use the blow dryer while pulling and twisting the hair until it’s completely dry. Get section by section of hair and blow dry so hair really comes out smooth.
- Finish with a hairspray; To make your hair shimmer and give you a firm hold all day long, apply a hairspray to your hair.
- It is a straight synthetic wig with shorter layers on the front to give your hair more breathing space and volume.
- It comes with a sly tip at the front that gives you the opportunity to style away from the face and give the look of natural growth on the hairline.
- It also has a monofilament top that creates the illusion of natural hair and allows styling away from the face.
- Avoid using additional styling products on your hair. Sometimes we think applying too much styling product to our hair is careful with our hair not knowing that you are making your hair greasy and look weighed. In this way, you want to wash your hair daily, which instead makes your hair dry.
- Avoid frequent use of relaxers; The more you relax your hair, the thinner it becomes because relaxers contain very strong acids that cause your weakening and break every time you comb your hair.
- Apply moisturizer; Your hair needs moisture and the use of moisturizing products will keep your hair very healthy. OLIVE OIL MOISTURIZING HAIR LOTION With BIO-ROOT STIMULATOR hair lotion provides dry hair with moisture, nourishes and protects the hair from excessive heat.
- Straighten your hair often; Cutting your hair is the easiest way to keep your hair free of split ends and level the layers well. It will often remain beautiful for your medium-sized hair.
- Condition the wig; Just like natural hair, it’s always good to soften the wig so that you feel like natural hair. For a better look, let the wig air dry, then conditioner the wig with Revlon Revitalizing Conditioner for Synthetic Hair, which helps wash and detangle wigs.
- Styling your wig; styling a wig is a bit heavy but not impossible, so you can use a metal comb to separate the wig strands and then use your fingers to style the wig to your liking.
- Store your wig appropriately; Always hang the wig on a styrofoam wig head or, if you don’t have one, you can hold it in a wig net.
- Do not wash the wig every day. You don’t have to wash your wig every day to clean it, so stay away from washing the wig every day.
8. Treasure of Revlon
layered hairstyles for medium length hair with bangs
9. Rylee of envy
layered hairstyles for medium length beautiful hair
Virginia from Dream USA
layered hairstyles for medium length blonde hair
Virginia from Dream USA
HOW TO STYLE;
Rock your blonde hair by trying this middle layer hairstyle / wig. Its length is just perfect, not too long and not super short for those who are afraid to cut their hair too short. This will surely work for you. It has shorter layers on the front bangs and longer layers that go just under the shoulders to give your blonde hair the spectacular hair. If you want to try the hairstyle on your natural hair, follow these steps;
- Apply a lamp to some of your favorite styling product; too much styling product is not good for your hair, so all you need is a little styling product on your hair to get the results you are looking for.
- Blow dry hair; Blow dry hair with a paddle brush for a softer and straighter look. When blow-drying, make sure that the hair is completely dry and pay attention to the tips of the hair to fold it out.
- Iron your hair to soften it. Use a flat iron to really straighten hair, iron and finish well so that the whole head is well looked after.
- Spray the hair with a hairspray; Choose a hairspray you are used to applying to your hair and spray the hair to make it look better after styling.
- It is a shoulder length synthetic wig with light layers on the sides to give it more volume towards the ends.
- It is a contemporary bob that is unfolded at the ends.
- It has a monofilament top that can be split in any direction. This gives the wig a more realistic look that resembles that of a natural look. Many women will love this one because of the way it feels and looks like natural hair, which makes it difficult for people to notice that you are wearing a wig.
- Wash your hair daily, depending on how greasy your scalp is; If you have oily skin, you need to wash your hair daily if you have the time, as opposed to black hair is it is advisable for you, the blonde, to wash your hair daily.
- Use conditioners and shampoo to wash your hair; Always use a shampoo that is good for your blonde hair, for example John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shiny Touch Strengthening shampoo for all types of blonde hair, 8.45 ounces, it helps strengthen your hair and can work on all hair types.
- Use the lowest heat to dry the hair; If you are trying to blow dry your hair, make sure to set the hair dryer to the lowest heat setting so as not to endanger your hair by the heat from heaters.
- Apply a little gel or pomade when your hair is dry; When the hair is dry, apply a little pomade and apply to the hair and comb with a round brush. A good hair pomade to apply to your blonde hair is Freeze & Shine Super Spray Paul Mitchell hairspray 8.5 oz for unisex.
- Never soak the wig in water; When washing the wig, you should always take care not to immerse the wig in water. Hold the wig in one hand and sprinkle some water in, but don’t put the whole wig in water.
- Towel dry the wig; do not wring or twist it in a towel because this will make the wig fibers very weak and the wig will also lose shape. Your wig will only last if you gently pat the towel on a wig.
- Avoid hair shampoo on your wig; There is a wide range of shampoos on the market specifically for wigs, so there is absolutely no reason why you should use a different shampoo on your hair. DeMert wig & Weave System Shampoo for Natural and Synthetic Hair 8 oz is there to help clean and condition your wig at the same time that makes it great on Weaves. It works on wigs, braids, and hair extensions.
- Avoid over combing the wig; Combing the wig will cost you a lot. Combing often leads to weakening your wig. So only comb the wig occasionally or use your fingers to remove tangles as they are softer than combs. If you choose a comb, use a wide toothed comb and be very gentle when combing the wig.
11. Raquel Welch’s heartbeat
layered hairstyles for medium length hair for square faces
Heart Throb by Raquel Welch
Hug of Raquel Welch
As a lady, did you know that Medium length hairstyles are commonly known as shoulder length hairstyles. Many women today prefer a medium length hairstyle…
The beauty of the medium length hairstyles never ends because many of the medium hairstyles / wigs fit perfectly with every face shape. For the ladies…
Blown-out beauty This soft swept style makes Claire Danes glow. Longer layers throughout help keep the cut light and fresh as before, making the shorter…
As the temperature drops and the weather takes a turn for the worse, we are looking for a change – to spice up our regular hairstyles. Our hair bears the…